This is the Linux app named DoCookBook whose latest release can be downloaded as DoCookBook-0.6.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DoCookBook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project has been moved to GitHub: https://github.com/tomschr/dbcookbook/
The DoCookBook project aims to create an open source book about DocBook and the DocBook XSL stylesheets written as a cookbook and released under a Creative Commons license.
- Plenty of helpful examples
- Cookbook style: easy to read, easy to apply
- Written in and for DocBook 5
- Source code available in the Git repository
- Licensed under Creative Commons
- Stars on each topic indicates the difficulty
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doccookbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.