This is the Linux app named dolomites whose latest release can be downloaded as dolomites-release-python.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dolomites with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project is developed at the Electric Drives Lab (EDLab), dept. of Industrial Engineering, of the University of Padova.
Dolomites aims to be a suite of open source programs to design and analyse electrical machines and drives.
It originates from koil, a program to design and analyse the windings of rotating electrical machines.
koil development has been merged into dolomites and it is now a plugin together with a python editor for scripting and a help system to provide manuals and tutorials for the application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolomites/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.