This is the Linux app named Doom-Engine Project Organization Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as depot-v0.5.3-source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doom-Engine Project Organization Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Doom-Engine Project Organization Tool
DEPOT is a project manager for jDoom addons (to be expanded for other ports). While designing an add-on, users often accumulate many different files, making it hard to manage them. DEPOT is a solution for this, providing easy ways to work with content.
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/depot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.