This is the Linux app named doom model project whose latest release can be downloaded as Ogre_lowpolyMDL_teamonster.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named doom model project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
doom model project
DESCRIPTIONThe aim is to recreate the sprites from doom as 3d models trying to keep a faithful look as possible for use with the doom games using new doom based game engines NOTE* DON'T use the big GREEN download button
- Aim to be faithful to the sprites
- source files released so it's easier to edit and improve on the models
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.