This is the Linux app named DoomTracer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DoomTracerGame0.56beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DoomTracer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DoomTracer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Ray-traced version of iD Software's classic first-person shooter, Doom. Currently using the Chocolate Doom (a completely separate project) port to send events to our rendering engine. Data pack is not required anymore for 0.55 and up.
NOTE: Project has been inactive for a VERY long time now; no further updates will be released.
- Shadows, lighting (dynamic, static).
- Reflections, refractions.
- All effects currently done in software (CPU). A bit slow, will require optimization in the future.
- Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8XPzAKuPss
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doomtracer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.