This is the Linux app named Dove - Document Distribution Server whose latest release can be downloaded as dove-0.0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dove - Document Distribution Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dove - Document Distribution Server
Dove is an application which facilitates the distribution of documents to a variety of destination types such as email, local files, ftp, ftps, sftp, tftp, Samba servers, Windows network shared drives and WebDAV servers.
- Distributes and upload documents and files to email, local files, ftp, ftps, sftp, tftp, Samba servers, Windows network shared drives and WebDAV servers
- Easy to install and use
- Runs on Windows, Linux and other UNIX like systems
- It has good documentation
- Dynamic generation of email messages based on templates
- Can be run as a command line application or as a server application
- It is extendable by writing add-ons in Groovy
- Can poll for distributing tasks coming from systems written in any programming language such as C/C++, .Net, COBOL, PHP, Perl, Cocoa, Delphi, FORTRAN etc.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doveman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.