This is the Linux app named drawio-desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as 14.6.13.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named drawio-desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Security-first diagramming for teams. Bring your storage to our online tool, or go max privacy with the desktop app. Works with Google Drive and Google Workplace (G Suite). Use add-ons for Docs, Sheets and Slides. Works with OneDrive and Sharepoint. Office 365 app for Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Highest-rated Confluence app in the Atlassian Marketplace. Works in Jira too. Works with GitHub, GitLab and Dropbox for visual documentation in distributed teams. Download diagrams.net Desktop for offline use on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS. Nextcloud is an ideal on-premise file hosting system for diagrams.net. Entity relationship diagrams or ER models in software engineering show the structure of and relationships between database objects. They are used extensively in database modelling to plan new systems, and document existing systems for maintenance and updates.
- Diagram files created in 2005 will load in the app today
- Entity relationship diagrams have their own shape library
- Works with Google Drive and Google Workplace
- Create an interactive diagram and toggle layers with custom links
- Use diagrams.net with Google Classroom
- Use swimlanes with flowcharts to show who does each step
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drawio-desktop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.