This is the Linux app named Dropwizard whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.1.9sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dropwizard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dropwizard is a Java framework for developing ops-friendly, high-performance, RESTful web services. Dropwizard pulls together stable, mature libraries from the Java ecosystem into a simple, light-weight package that lets you focus on getting things done. Dropwizard has out-of-the-box support for sophisticated configuration, application metrics, logging, operational tools, and much more, allowing you and your team to ship a production-quality web service in the shortest time possible. Dropwizard straddles the line between being a library and a framework. Its goal is to provide performant, reliable implementations of everything a production-ready web application needs. Because this functionality is extracted into a reusable library, your application remains lean and focused, reducing both time-to-market and maintenance burdens.
- Dropwizard uses the Jetty HTTP library to embed an incredibly tuned HTTP server directly into your project
- Dropwizard projects have a main method which spins up an HTTP server
- Running your application as a simple process eliminates a number of unsavory aspects of Java in production
- Allows you to use all of the existing Unix process management tools
- Supports streaming output, matrix URI parameters, conditional GET requests, and much, much more
- Dropwizard also includes a number of libraries to help you ship more quickly and with fewer regrets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dropwizard.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.