This is the Linux app named druid4arduino whose latest release can be downloaded as Druid4Arduino.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named druid4arduino with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Druid4Arduino provides a simple GUI (graphical user interface) to interact with any SerialUI-based Arduino project.
It works its magic by crawling the menu hierarchy (commands and sub-menus) provided by SerialUI and automatically re-configuring it’s user interface to match whatever options you’ve provided.
It will connect to you’re arduino project through the USB serial port and display a reflection of all the commands and sub-menus defined in your program/sketch.
It will also request and transmit any required input or error messages.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/druid4arduino/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.