This is the Linux app named STXXL whose latest release can be downloaded as stxxl-1.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named STXXL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
STXXL is an implementation of the C++ standard template library STL for external memory (out-of-core) computations, containers, and algorithms that can process huge volumes of data that only fit on disks.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stxxl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.