This is the Linux app named Drumstick Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as drumstick-2.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drumstick Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drumstick is a tool to play music. This is a set of C++ MIDI libraries using Qt5 objects, idioms and style. It contains a C++ wrapper around the ALSA library sequencer interface; ALSA sequencer provides software support for MIDI technology on Linux. A complementary library provides classes for SMF (Standard MIDI files: .MID/.KAR), and Cakewalk (.WRK) file formats processing. A multiplatform realtime MIDI I/O library is also provided.
- SMF file parse and creation
- WRK file parse
- MIDI realtime I/O
- MIDI sequencing/scheduling
- MIDI routing
- Examples and documentation included
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drumstick/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.