This is the Linux app named DSI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dsi-1.0.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DSI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DSI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSimple invading aliens game in C started in 2001, SDL requiring mixer and image libs. You must stop those aliens from landing on you! Bunkers added 2014, <space> Fire <right arrow> Move right <left arrow> Move left <escape> Quit. Joystick support is standard. Left, right and the fire button.
- Smooth scrolling
- High scores
- 5 Levels
- Linux desktop integration
- Simple controls
- Sound effects
- Fast paced game play
- Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- Customisable graphics out of the box, no re-compile required
- Clean code base for coders
- Tiny foot print
- Music selection command line options
- Configuration file
- Joy stick support
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dspaceinvadors/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.