This is the Linux app named DSVPN whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DSVPN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DSVPN is a Dead Simple VPN, designed to address the most common use case for using a VPN. Runs on TCP. Works pretty much everywhere, including on public WiFi where only TCP/443 is open or reliable. Uses only modern cryptography, with formally verified implementations. Small and constant memory footprint. Doesn't perform any heap memory allocations. Small (~25 KB), with an equally small and readable code base. No external dependencies. Works out of the box. No lousy documentation to read. No configuration file. No post-configuration. Run a single-line command on the server, a similar one on the client and you're done. No firewall and routing rules to manually mess with. Doesn't leak between reconnects if the network doesn't change. Blocks IPv6 on the client to prevent IPv6 leaks. Works on Linux (kernel >= 3.17), macOS and OpenBSD, as well as DragonFly BSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD in client and point-to-point modes. Adding support for other operating systems is trivial.
- DSVPN uses a shared secret
- If required, keys can be exported and imported in printable form
- Just hit Ctrl-C to disconnect
- The cryptographic primitives used in DSVPN are available as a standalone project
- Runs on TCP
- Uses only modern cryptography, with formally verified implementations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dsvpn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.