This is the Linux app named duf whose latest release can be downloaded as duf_0.6.2_Windows_armv6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named duf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
User-friendly, colorful output, adjusts to your terminal's theme & width. Sort the results according to your needs, with groups & filters devices. duf can conveniently output JSON. Make sure you have a working Go environment (Go 1.12 or higher is required). Binaries for Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, macOS, Windows. You can simply start duf without any command-line arguments. If you supply arguments, duf will only list specific devices & mount points. If you want to list everything (including pseudo, duplicate, inaccessible file systems), you can. You can show and hide specific tables. You can also show and hide specific filesystems. List inode information instead of block usage. If duf doesn't detect your terminal's colors correctly, you can set a theme. Users of oh-my-zsh should be aware that it already defines an alias called duf, which you will have to remove in order to use duf.
- For Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows
- Groups & filters devices
- User-friendly, colorful output
- Adjusts to your terminal's theme & width
- Sort the results according to your needs
- Can conveniently output JSON
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.