This is the Linux app named Dune Legacy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dunelegacy-0.96.2-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dune Legacy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dune Legacy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Updated clone of Westood Studios' Dune2 which uses data files from the original game. New features include multiple unit selection/control, high resolution support, multiplayer gaming, improved gui.
- Open source and cross platform
- Modern display resolutions
- Modern RTS controls like selecting multiple units and right-click commands
- Original campaign with Harkonnen, Atreides and Ordos
- Super Dune campaign with Fremen, Sardaukar and Mercenary
- Multiplayer support
- Map editor
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dunelegacy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.