This is the Linux app named Oolite to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Oolite-1.88-Mac-TestRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oolite to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Oolite to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Oolite is a free and open source space trading and combat simulation game where you are the pilot of a spacecraft capable of interstellar travel. Inspired by the classic 8-bit game Elite, it features many similar aspects of gameplay. You can travel to different planetary systems, encounter challenges and embark on missions in a quest for wealth and glory.
Oolite runs on Mac OS X (10.6 or later), Windows (XP or later), and Linux, and does not require the latest hardware except for certain expansion packs. Powered by Objective-C and OpenGL, it is designed as a small game that users can easily pick up, modify and expand.
- First-person, single-player space trading and combat simulation
- Earn money by trading goods, collecting bounty on pirates, or become a pirate yourself!
- Built-in missions and weapons, including missiles and lasers
- Dogfight style combat with ships
- Game customization using simple free text and graphics tools
- Over 500 expansion packs, ranging from minor tweaks to new, giant missions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oolite.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.