This is the Linux app named DVB-T2 Common Simulation Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as DVB-T2-CSP-03-02-04.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DVB-T2 Common Simulation Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DVB-T2 Common Simulation Platform
This is a MATLAB model of an end-to-end chain compliant to the DVB-T2 standard (ETSI EN 302 755 available from www.etsi.org). It was originally developed within the DVB consortium (www.dvb.org) by AICIA, BBC, Pace, Panasonic and SIDSA.
- DVB-T2-compliant end-to-end chain
- Channel simulation including various channel models
- Bit-error ratio (BER) simulations
- Generation of reference stream files in the format defined by the Validation and Verification (V&V) group of DVB-T2
- Parameter sets for all V&V test cases
- Operation with Transport Stream input
- Operation with T2-MI (modulator interface) input
- I/Q output file generation
- Support for versions 1.1.1, 1.2.1 and 1.3.1 of ETSI EN 302 755
- Support for T2-Lite
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvb-t2-csp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.