This is the Linux app named LodePaint whose latest release can be downloaded as LodePaint_Win32_20120610.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LodePaint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Painting program aimed especially at creating and editing textures and sprites, but also for general purpose image editing. Rendered with OpenGL.
- Many tools and filters
- Easy navigation: arrow keys move cursor, zooming while using tools, etc...
- Focused on pixel editing, textures and sprites
- Create and edit High Dynamic Range images
- Easy editing of the alpha channel
- Do filters on multiple images at once
- PNG, JPEG, GIF, TGA, BMP, RGBE, OpenEXR (on linux only), DNG import
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lodepaint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.