This is the Linux app named DVD Baker whose latest release can be downloaded as dvd-baker_0.7.43-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DVD Baker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DVD Baker is an application designed to create a DVD slideshow with menus and effects, from either a gallery2 web gallery or hierarchical directory tree of images. Extra features include random autoplay, high quality transition effects, and audio support
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
PHP, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvd-baker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.