This is the Linux app named Dvipdfm tool for SCons whose latest release can be downloaded as scons-tool-dvipdfm-0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dvipdfm tool for SCons with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dvipdfm tool for SCons
SCons is a make replacement providing a range of enhanced features such as automated dependency generation and built in compilation cache support. SCons rule sets are Python scripts so as well as the features it provides itself SCons allows you to use the full power of Python to control compilation.
This is a SCons extension (tool) which enables usage of the dvipdfm program to convert dvi files to pdf.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scons-dvipdfm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.