This is the Linux app named Dyanamic HTML Tree from xml whose latest release can be downloaded as tree.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dyanamic HTML Tree from xml with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dyanamic HTML Tree from xml
DESCRIPTIONThis project generates html based tree structure, to use it you have to just modify the tree.xml file in the package, or you can dyanamically generate it. This project is developed using XSLT. Hope this will solves developer's some of the problem.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsltree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.