This is the Linux app named dycomodel whose latest release can be downloaded as dycomodel-1.0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dycomodel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic Consumption Modeling
to create the model of the feature consumption’s flow taking in consideration:
the data from prior period of consumption (one time produced)
specific model suggested by system and customized by customer
everyday/periodically inventory quantity
to predict the remaining quantity of items
set the reordering points (first point, with fixed quantity, for fixed dates)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dycomodel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.