This is the Linux app named Dynamic DNS CGI Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as ddns.pl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dynamic DNS CGI Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic DNS CGI Tool
DESCRIPTIONddns.pl - A cgi-bin Perl script to manipulate the content of any number of (BIND) zones on any number of Dynamic DNS (DDNS) server instances.
- Manage multiple DNS instances from one location
- One cgi-bin script. Easy to install
- Updates are applied to the DNS immediately
- Uses existing webserver / user authentication
- Secure DNSSEC signed update mechanism
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ddns-pl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.