This is the Linux app named EGallery whose latest release can be downloaded as egallery.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EGallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONEGallery is a PHP script that generates an image gallery from a directory of files without having to set up a database. What this means to you is that you can have an image gallery set up in mere seconds by just uploading the EGallery files to your web server.
- Cached thumbnails to reduce page load times
- Upload script to add image files from your web browser
- Download all images as a .zip file
- Clicking on an image thumbnail prompts users to save the original image file to their computer
- Utilizes the jQuery Masonry plugin to align images: http://masonry.desandro.com/
- Upload script from Uploadify: http://www.uploadify.com/
- Thumbnail creation: http://code.google.com/p/timthumb/
- Image Upload
- Image Gallery
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/e-gallery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.