This is the Linux app named Dynamic Visualization Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as dvt_1.2.1-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dynamic Visualization Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic Visualization Tool
This application allows to generate graphics from data file in table format and a graphical configuration file XML..
- Graphs generated from a plain text file in tabular format.
- The graphics especifiación is done through a file with a simple XML syntax.
- To compute and generate graphs using Matlab. However, it isn't necessary to learn the 'language M'.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Quality Engineers, Engineering
Unix Shell, MATLAB, AWK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvtool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.