This is the Linux app named E-Certificate whose latest release can be downloaded as OnlineCertificate.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named E-Certificate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
E-Certificate will help the Event Organizers to generate and publish Online Certificates for the Participants as well as Winners.
The Project developed in PHP and MySQL will display Candidates' Information on the Template at the specified location.
- Online Certificate Generation
- Publishing and Distribution of Certificates to the Participants
- Use of Graphics Library of PHP to display User Information on the specific location of Certificate
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecertificate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.