This is the Linux app named PyQtRPT whose latest release can be downloaded as PyQtRPT_201_win64_py37_pyside2_Qt5_12_3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyQtRPT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python Binding for QtRPT
QtRPT Report Engine
License LGPL3 compatible with QtRPT (see license)
"""QtRPT is the easy-to-use print report engine written in C++ QtToolkit.
It allows combining several reports in one XML file. For separately taken field,
you can specify some condition depending on which this field will display in different font and background color, etc.
The project consists of two parts: report library QtRPT and report designer application QtRptDesigner. Report file is a file in XML format.
The report designer makes easy to create report XML file.
please read "readme.txt" file
use QtRptDesigner -> to edit xml files.
Important: from Qt5.12, the package must have the same version and subversion de PySide2 and shiboken2. for example the PyQtRPT_5.12.3 package has a requirement of PySide2_5.12.3 and shiboken2_5.12.3.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqtrpt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.