This is the Linux app named Easy PHP News Module whose latest release can be downloaded as easyphpnewsmodule-10.7.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Easy PHP News Module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy PHP News Module
DESCRIPTIONEasy PHP News Module (EPNM), is a simple script to easily add and remove content or news to a website. It can be used as a little plugin in a website or as a full-width main page, just modifying the css. See the demo here: http://bit.ly/96t9z6
- Add/Remove content protected by password
- Generates rich text using TinyMCE
- HTML4.01 100% Compliant
- Auto notification via email when adding/removing content
- Really Easy Installation (faster than wordpress :P)
- Multi language support
- Without administrator backend (yes, it's a feature)
- Fully made with Style Sheets (CSS)
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epnm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.