This is the Linux app named EasyIconsLib whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyIconsLib.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyIconsLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It is a library with a great catalog of icons that can be reused in projects developed in GAMBAS (http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html). From this way it focuses on the development of the program and not the design of icons that often can not coincide in the application or program
- Simple syntax
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easy-icons-lib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.