This is the Linux app named ECC Signer whose latest release can be downloaded as ecsigner_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECC Signer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multi purpose cross-platform cryptography tool for symmetric/asymmetric encryption, cipher-based message authentication code (CMAC), hash digest, hash-based message authentication code (HMAC), digital signature (ECDSA/EdDSA), shared key agreement (ECDH/X25519/VKO) and PBKDF2 function for embedded systems.
Copyright © 2020-2021 Pedro Albanese
- WindowsXP compatible
- Android/Tablet compatible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecsigner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.