This is the Linux app named EccoTools whose latest release can be downloaded as EccoPy-0.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EccoTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toolkit for creating extensions to the Ecco-Pro personal information manager. Current posted code includes a library for creating Ecco add-ons written in Python. Also COM interface, with some examples in VB.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eccotools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.