This is the Linux app named ecl1 whose latest release can be downloaded as updatesite-2021-07-12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ecl1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ecl1 is a set of tools, implemented as Eclipse plugin, that supports the creation of HISinOne extensions. It adds support for creating a new HISinOne Extension and special checkers for the enrollment of lectures.
- Create extension projects for HISinOne
- Wizards for specific extensions, like additional enrollment checkers
- Automatic support for extension points and contributions
- Import assistance for existing extensions
- Automatic update
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecl1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.