This is the Linux app named ECLiPSe CLP whose latest release can be downloaded as ECLiPSe_7.0_55_x86_64_nt.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECLiPSe CLP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ECLiPSe Constraint Logic Programming System is designed for solving combinatorial optimization problems, for the development of new constraint solver technology and their hybrids, and for the teaching of modelling, solving and search techniques.
- Constraint Logic Programming
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Mathematical Programming
- Symbolic Programming
- Interval Arithmetic
- ECLiPSe Modelling and Programming Language
- Includes Processor for ISO-Prolog
- Compiler/Debugger/Development Tools
- Library Collection
- Host Environment Interfaces
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-clp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.