This is the Linux app named ECMA-55 Minimal BASIC compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as MinimalBASIC-2.40.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECMA-55 Minimal BASIC compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ECMA-55 Minimal BASIC compiler
John's Mutant contains several projects. The current project is an ECMA-55 Minimal BASIC compiler for Linux systems using AMD64 compatible CPUs. You can download the MinimalBASIC compiler source in the Files section.
- BASIC Compiler
- BASIC Interpreter
Education, Other Audience
Python, Assembly, C, BASIC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/buraphakit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.