This is the Linux app named ECONZ EService whose latest release can be downloaded as EService_CS_Full_Client_v1.3.0.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECONZ EService with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A working example and libraries for the Open SOAP interface to ECONZ Wireless's EService application, a mobile job dispatch software solution that enables jobs to be dispatched and for employees to log time, attendance and job information via cell phone
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
C#, Visual Basic .NET, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/econz-eservice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.