This is the Linux app named eCRISP-X whose latest release can be downloaded as iodef-1.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eCRISP-X with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The e-Crime Reporting and Incident Sharing Project via XML, is developing a repository of conversion tools and utilities to make it easier to convert proprietary data formats to IETF IODEF (RFC 5070) XML reports.
An initial tool to submit data to a repository wascreated in java.
Subsequent tool devlopment was done in python as a set of scripts to allow submittors to do higher volume submissions. [This code is available in the git 'scripts' repository.]
Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecrisp-x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.