This is the Linux app named EDM Calibration Baseline Fitting whose latest release can be downloaded as EDM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EDM Calibration Baseline Fitting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EDM Calibration Baseline Fitting
An EDM calibration baseline is used to derive specific instrument errors of the electronic distance measurement (EDM) unit of a total station. EDMFit is a simple adjustment tool to estimate the EDM calibration parameters (addition constant and/or scale parameter). The adjustment process is according to ISO 17123-4. The parameters are checked for significance, to avoid an overestimation.
Based on two classical hypothesis testing, EDMFit provides a reliable outlier detection. For uncertainties budgeting, EDMFit makes use of Monte-Carlo simulations and supports different distribution function:
- Uniform distribution,
- Triangular distribution and
- Gaussian (normal) distribution.
For refractive index determination, the application supports the following models:
- Barrel and Sears (1939),
- Edlen (1953, 1966),
- Owens (1967),
- IAG (1999) and
- Ciddor (1996, 2002).
The results of the adjustment are reported in a template-based and valid HTML5/CSS3 report.
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (DIN V ENV 13005)
- Least squares adjustment
- Electro-optical distance meters (ISO 17123-4)
- Dimensional Metrology
Education, Advanced End Users, Quality Engineers, Engineering
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/edm-calibration/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.