This is the Linux app named EDuke32 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as edukewiki_20061228.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EDuke32 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EDuke32 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A cross-platform Duke3D (Duke Nukem 3D) port which provides many new features for mod authors, including an enhanced scripting system and OpenGL renderer. Go to http://www.eduke32.com for downloads and http://bit.ly/dn_3d to get the game!
- Port of Duke Nukem 3D to modern platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac and others)
- 3 different rendering engines: one software based, one widely compatible with most modern OpenGL implementations and one featuring high-end shader model 3+ based graphics
- Advanced scripting system enables tons of custom content to be created
- Support for various standardized data formats including md3, jpg, png, tga, ogg and others
- Client/server based networking with in-game joining (beta)
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a 3D engine, DirectX, GTK+, SDL
Assembly, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eduke32/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.