This is the Linux app named Edward whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.3.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Edward with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A library for probabilistic modeling, inference, and criticism. Edward is a Python library for probabilistic modeling, inference, and criticism. It is a testbed for fast experimentation and research with probabilistic models, ranging from classical hierarchical models on small data sets to complex deep probabilistic models on large data sets. Edward fuses three fields, Bayesian statistics and machine learning, deep learning, and probabilistic programming. Edward is built on TensorFlow. It enables features such as computational graphs, distributed training, CPU/GPU integration, automatic differentiation, and visualization with TensorBoard. Expectation-Maximization, pseudo-marginal and ABC methods, and message passing algorithms.
- Directed graphical models
- Neural networks (via libraries such as tf.layers and Keras)
- Implicit generative models
- Bayesian nonparametrics and probabilistic programs
- Black box variational inference
- Generative adversarial networks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/edward.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.