This is the Linux app named Efax-gtk whose latest release can be downloaded as efax-gtk-3.2.15.src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Efax-gtk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Efax-gtk provides a GUI frontend for the efax fax program. It can be used for receiving and sending faxes, and for viewing, printing, and managing faxes which have been received and sent, and for sending faxes via a "virtual printer".
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/efax-gtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.