This is the Linux app named Elastic whose latest release can be downloaded as Release7.0.31.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Elastic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An Elasticsearch client for the Go programming language. Elastic supports different versions of Elasticsearch. However, you must choose the version of Elastic that matches the Elasticsearch version. If you want to use stable versions of Elastic, please use Go modules for the 7.x release (or later) or a dependency manager like dep for earlier releases. Elastic has been used in production starting with Elasticsearch 0.90 up to recent 7.x versions. We recently switched to GitHub Actions for testing. Before that, we used Travis CI successfully for years). Elasticsearch has quite a few features. Most of them are implemented by Elastic. I add features and APIs as required. It's straightforward to implement missing pieces. Scrolling is supported via a ScrollService. It supports an iterator-like interface. The ClearScroll API is implemented as well.
- We support Elasticsearch versions 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x
- Elasticsearch and Elastic help you manage full text indices, index documents, and search them
- Add a document to an index
- Get document from an index
- Delete a document from an index
- Search for documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elastic.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.