This is the Linux app named Eldritch to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as eldritch-8-07-06.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eldritch to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eldritch to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEldritch is a first-person view, turn-based, party-based RPG similar in form to the games of the Wizardry series. Included with existing game content is a map editor with basic scripting abilities (and plaintext datafiles): this can be used as an engine.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eldritch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.