This is the Linux app named ElViSS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as elviss_shooter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ElViSS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ElViSS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONElViSS is a Java based application to simulate elevators in a building. Among visualizing different numbers of floors and cabins it analyzes the data of a whole business day simulation for time/personnel utilisation of the cabin and person waiting time.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elviss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.