This is the Linux app named Electronic Data Tags whose latest release can be downloaded as EDT-JAR_AND_JAVADOC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Electronic Data Tags with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Electronic Data Tags
EDT is an API For java designed to allow you to store data from your programs in files easily. EDT is separated into two parts: EDT Basic (just called EDT) and EDTA (Advanced). EDT Basic stores only String values, while EDTA uses EDT Basic to store String, int, boolean, float, long, double, and byte values. To make accessing values easier, EDT and EDTA allow you to assign a name, like "FileLocation", to a value, instead of an integer, like in an array. The values are stored as ISO-8859-1 Strings.
- Store values of Strings and primitive data types in EDT and EDTA files. (Java)
- Has a few other hidden tricks up it's sleeves.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/electronicdatatags/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.