This is the Linux app named elFinder for Drupal whose latest release can be downloaded as elfinder_transliteration.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named elFinder for Drupal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
elFinder for Drupal
This module integrates elFinder (https://github.com/Studio-42/elFinder) file manager with Drupal CMS.
- Integrated with WYSIWYG API capable editors: CKEditor, FCKeditor, TinyMCE, BUEditor, jWYSIWYG, YUI, WYMeditor
- Multiple file upload
- File copying/moving with Drag & Drop support
- Lightbox-preview for images, music, media
- Contect menu with generic file/directory operations
- Inline text file editing
- Favories directory list
- Directory selection history
- Working with archives
- Drupal file table integration (including Private filesystem support)
- Visual image resize, crop and rotation
- Role based access control
- Online preview support for PSD, md, html, office docs (by Google/Microsoft online tools), CAD (by sharecad.org online tools)
- Token support for file paths and labels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drupal-elfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.