This is the Linux app named ELibraryManager whose latest release can be downloaded as elibman_win_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ELibraryManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A webbased simple library system which can be used by library staff to manage the library and for members to book and borrow library material. This library system can be used not only for books but also for other electronic media materials like audio CDs
Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elibman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.