This is the Linux app named eLogSim whose latest release can be downloaded as MyeLogSim_306.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eLogSim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eLogSim is an event driven, 4-level (0,X,1,Z) digital circuit simulator. It uses a test oriented stimulus approach and offers a statistical (or exhaustive if it makes sense) fault simulation option. eLogSim has a simple GUI and is pre-compiled for Ubuntu 20.04, Mint 20, CentOS 8, openSUSE 15.1, FreeBSD 12.1, Solaris 11.4, Windows 10 & Raspbian/Raspberry PiOS Buster (32/64bit) & Ubuntu-MATE 20.04 (64 bit) operating systems. Cross platform & -network, concurrent fault simulation now available. Commented, easy-to-compile source-code included as well.
- Event driven digital circuit simulator
- 4 levels: 0,X,1,Z
- Statistical fault simulation
- Ubuntu 20.04LTS, Mint 20, CentOS 8, openSUSE 15.1, Solaris 11.4 (amd64), FreeBSD 12.1
- Raspbian/Raspberry PiOS Buster (arm & aarch64), OpenSuse 15.2 & Ubuntu-MATE 20.04 (aarch64)
- Windows 10 64bit
- ROM & SRAM primitives
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elogsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.