This is the Linux app named Email Remover for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as eremove-bin-1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Email Remover for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Email Remover for Linux
A small ( ~60kb) gtk based application, designed to easily allow previewing and removal of a large number of emails from a POP3 account, without needing to download everything.
This is especially useful for large amounts of SPAM, large attachments or co
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eremove/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.