This is the Linux app named Emeritus Pong to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as empong-0.92-linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Emeritus Pong to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Emeritus Pong to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Emeritus Pong is a clone of the good old "Pong" game. It tries to be relatively close to the original, therefore no fancy graphic or astonishing sound effects there. Emeritus Pong is written to be able to run on any modern PC. There are three versions available: DOS, Windows and Linux. Emeritus Pong features also a cool demo mode, which makes it playing against itself, displaying the current time as scores.
The game is programmed to run flawlessly on any modern PC, but it will run on older architectures, too. A 90 MHz Pentium CPU and 2 Mb of RAM should be enough to run comfortably the DOS version. Emeritus Pong may run in any usual resolution, ranging from 320x240 to 1280x1024, fullscreen or windowed. If you would like to use any other video mode (not available from the game's setup), you will have to manually edit the empong.cfg configuration file.
Windows and Linux versions require a sound card for sound, and DOS version simply uses the internal PC Speaker.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/empong/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.