This is the Linux app named Empusa for MyBatis whose latest release can be downloaded as empusa-mybatis-2.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Empusa for MyBatis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Empusa for MyBatis
Empusa has moved to the HotRod project at Source Forge.
Full DAO generator for MyBatis. Takes structure of an existing database using JDBC and generates DAOs, mappers, and all Mybatis configuration files.
Project is a relational object mapper
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/empusa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.